hot people are always hotter when you find out how nice they are
im lookin at u tom hiddleston
and you bonkyhort Cutiebrunch
We all still know who this is.
We all live in a cumbercollective
“Ahah ahah ahah ahah”
I love that! Cumbercollective!! I love it!
- never pick a favourite character because they will die
Favorite Characters | John/Joan Watson
“It may be that you are not yourself luminous, but that you are a conductor of light. Some people without possessing genius have a remarkable power of stimulating it.” — Sherlock Holmes
How the reunion should go.
John lands one and then walks away.
eleven being eleven.
Vulture tells Mark Ruffalo about Science Bros. Mark loves it, plans to call RDJ about it.
Does that mean he’s never heard of “Science Bros,” an Internet subculture celebrating the friendship of Bruce Banner and Tony Stark, the characters Ruffalo and Robert Downey Jr. played in The Avengers?
“No, what is that?” he asked.
And then the giggles began.
- “Yes! It’s me and Robert! Look at this! There’s thousands of them!” Ruffalo tried to contain himself. “It’s called the Science Bros. This is awesome. I’ve never heard of it. Why hasn’t anyone told me about that?”
- “So, are they all quasi-homoerotic?” he asked. “Like tinged with … ” Yup. “That’s cute!”
- Is he now a Science Bros shipper, then? “Yeah! I love it; it’s awesome,” Ruffalo enthused. “I endorse it 100 percent. You know what it is? It’s open-source creativity.”
- Ruffalo couldn’t wait to drop his newfound knowledge bomb on Downey Jr. “I’m going to call him and tell him, and he’s going to laugh his ass off,” Ruffalo said. “He’ll love that.”
First Pepperony now Science Bros.
“I request permission to go after him.”
Always reblog when humanity makes positive steps.
So I was talking to my friends and we were saying how nice it would be if the Sherlock fandom had a sign to represent ourselves. Today, I think we found it. Basically, on set today (and this is NOT a spoiler because they weren’t filming him), Benedict kept making this sign for no apparent reason. It’d be a lot of fun if we used this with each other! :D
Here is what i’m talking about:
And to start things off (photo courtesy of trippingovercobblestone):
can we call it the sign of the real
What started as a joke with my friend soon became a real idea: I want to collect as many photos of Cumberfans holding a sign saying “I’m the real” and put them all together in a book to send to Benedict, to show how many fans out there love and support him, know that he’s indeed not on twitter and just to make him laugh. Every photo I will reblog on imtherealproject will end up in the book, so just tag your photo with #I’m the real project or submit it to this Tumblr account. You get bonus points for wearing a deerstalker, merchandise or generally anything that has to do with Benedict. I will see whether the project is a succes and determine the deadline based on that. Have fun and be creative :)